Anything i could do to make it better?

Hey

I have had the site for about a month ish and id love to see what people think, and if theres anything i can add/remove to make it better :) Thanks

www.Elizabethhunny.com

Comments

• Hey @ElizabethHunny! Welcome on board!

I took a look and here are a few things I thought you'd consider changing/adding:

- A welcome/greeting video with a clear call to action in the end

- Cropping the pic on the tip me page as it gets cut off a bit right now

- Header image is cool, but I'd look for something a bit wider to fit the space better

- Consider getting a logo

- The background colors are a bit too bright to my taste, but that's just opinion :)

Hope this helps :)

How's promotion going for you? Did you already check out the great threads on it in How-To's, Tips and Lifehacks on this forum?

• edited July 2020

Thanks Natalie, Im not the best with technology but i am slowly getting there My partner is going to help me with Logos and the welcome videos soon as hes a Graphic designer/Illastrator  

I am trying to find pictures that will fit as the background instead of colours, and finding a picture wide enough to go as the header without stretching my pics

I try my hardest to promote via instagram and twitter and also private stories but my following isnt the best I have also tried tagging certain things but I dont seem to be getting many views as i hoped Lol..

I have recently found all this part of the website so I am working my way through it

Thanks for your help xx