Video & photo Counts & other models

HI peeps ,

Just wanted to make a suggestion. Is it possible to get a total video's available & image count on the fron of the home page some where. So the fans can see before they sign up there is say - 399 videos & 19,000 images so they know exactly how much is in the site ? Alot of american sites have this ability. 

Also is it possible to have a models link to a page which has all the different girls we have in the site , I know we have the model facility in the back end but nothing for a punter to see were have all the other talent in the site aswell. 

Have a look at my friends site michellethornexxxposed.com she has both the above suggestions on her freeview home page . 

Guessing the models page might not be that important to alot of the girls as only shoot solo thou so would prob be way down on a list to do if you thought it was a good idea but thats cool just thought i'd put it out there 

Cheers 

Angel 

Comments

• The models page has been in the plan for a while, but just as you've guessed - not a top priority due to lack of requests. Lately we've been getting more and more non-solo sites, so I belive the feature should be under way fairly soon.

Same with a vid/pic counter (although it's not a difficult thing to do at all) in fact, it would be counter productive for a lot of models - those who don't have that much cotnent to showcase the numbers. I've seen models who put up content counts right in the welcome text in large numbers, and often on the join page images, rounding them and putting a + accounting for updates. Something like "300+ videos and 1000+ high res images inside!"