Affliates and Reviews

I'm new to the adult industry and is trying to promote my website but don't know where to go or how to do it. I have a producer who is the one who did my modelcentro but it seems like he has other better things to do then mine. So I'm taking it upon myself to do it and I'm lost on it since it is my first time doing any of this. Can you guys take a look at my website and give me any pointers and rate my website. I'm open to any suggestions and ideas. Please help me thanks in advance!

Comments

• Hi @ShylaNaughty ;
    you can start from getting model account on freeones.com
    Make a shared folder on google drive of your not too much explicit photos you agree to share for free and give to freeonce admins.  This is the good start and it will bring your site some traffic. 
    also good idea is to share your promo sets on sex forums
    there is huge knowledge base on this forum about how to bring traffic 
  • @JenySmith I have a account on freeones already my producer had given them picture sets to put up there already. I've trying other ways to get traffic and get out there. I'm new so no one knows who I am or that I even exist. Whats sex forums? and where do I go to find that? Thanks for the tips and your help.
  • i mean forums where guys share free xxx pictures. 
    there are a lot of sites like this.  i used to chat on sexyandfunny even before i got my paid site. 
  • @JenySmith thanks for the tips they are helpful
    @Natalie thanks as well for the help

• Hi natalie

would love to get info =)

thanks

• Hey El Luno! Did you check out what this forum has in terms of threads about Promotion? (i posted the link above for Shyla. It's got far more information than what I have in my standard "stash" by now :)