different payment options

Hi there ,

Not sure if this has already been mentioned . But wondered if there was any chance to ever get a couple if different payment options going . 

1. i'm doing an offer of $19.99 for a month up until sunday ..... but then want it really to rebel after 30 days at the normal price , at the moment it rebills at the special offer price . I did try & do a trail for the $19.99 but your trails only go up til 7days . 

2. 1 month non-recurring as an option . 

3. do know this one had been discussed - on trial promotions that vids are not able to be downloaded . 

Cheers me dears 

;-) 

Comments

• sorry this should have gone up in questions / request forum 
  • Hey @angel_long! (moved it to the right section ;) )
    We did have a request for 1 before, it's something we'll implement shortly. The worry behind it was fraud reports - there will be guys saying they expected to have the promo price all the way.
    2 wouldn't that be a money-loser?
    3 this is in the user groups endeavor that we're already working on. Big task, but already in the works, hopefully by fall.
  • hi babes , 

Thanks for moving it , & thanks for getting back to me so quick . U guys are ;-))))) 

1.completly understand about guys saying this, if it's clearly written before they sign up that it would rebill at higher price unless canceled does that not cover us ?
    2. Um not sure if it's a money -loser , have always had it on my sites - I always charge more for no recurring packages. Yhink it's kinda 50/50 really , some people won't sign up to a recurring option because they don't wanna get charge each month .... other people want the cheaper option of the recurring price so cancel any ways after the 1st month is up . Not sure really guessing would be cool to have the option to offer it so we can see whether it boast sales . 
    3. brill thanks 

;-) have a good day 

• 1 - technically, yes, but stats are stats and we see more refund requests saying "I didn't know it was more money next month" that might then turn into chargebacks.
    2 - hm... maybe that's a good point. Let me add it to the inbox and have it discussed at the meeting tomorrow.

• understand . cheers me dears for getting back to me 
  • I don`t allow downloads so point 3 isn't relevant for me
    But on point 1 and 2 i have to say i completely agree with Angel, especially on point 2 that would make the bar a bit lower for people who are not used to membership site`s
    I know in the UK and USA this is very normall but in Europe where paying per minute by phone is standard it`s a very big step to become a member and when it`s recurring most guys don`t even wanna consider it.
    And if those guys like it they are likely to become a member again every month.

I have a member for 6 months now that has a 1 month membership, he know it`s more expensive than just a 6 month membership or a year membership but i doesn't want to be tied for more than a month.
    And there are also guys that will do that same thing with a non recurring membership so i think it would bring more members. (i get lots of emails from guys who don`t like the recurring thing but want to become a member)

• Any more on this ? 

• I'll have to check on the status @angel_long, but afaik it hasn't been moved to a "planned" list yet - still in the inbox.