Recently Launched Site - any feedback appreciated

Hey all,

I'd really appreciate it if you could look at my site and give me any feedback - still very new so figuring things out! Link is here: http://laylacherrie.modelcentro.com/home

Comments

• First, ModelCentro does offer a Free Domain (.xxx) which I suggest on Using. Will make your Site seem very Professional

Remember you have a Option to Link out, In the Designer so it helps

Background I suggest you change so it isnt so Plain

• Hey there and welcome to MC! I agree that a background image would help with the appearance of the site. Also an intro video on the homepage instead of just a picture, and maybe some more info about the type of content members will get with a membership to your site.

Other than that everything looks great! You have a good amount of content already and I like the colors/layout you chose.
  • Hey, thank you both so much for the advice! It's looking better already :)
  • I really like the aesthetics of the site, the images are gorgeous. I also like the cherries, except on a bigger screen they area bit cut off. You want the image height at least 1000 px. It looks fine on an 15" but not on a 19" screen.  I second @dirtylittleholly in the suggestion to do a welcome video and have it personalized. Don't forget a call to action :)