store for members and non members

I know it`s possible to sell things true the tip page but this looks very unorganized and i think it`s a bit unprofessional. 

What i think would be really great is a store page with different categories where we can sell things like DVD`s, panties, other lingerie, fan goodies and other stuff that our fans would like.
Where you can just create products, add photo`s, quantities you have available  and a price.
The customer can add the things he like to his cart and then has to pay and fill out his shipping info.

Just like a little webshop 

Is there a possibility for this?

i`m now using an opencart store by the way, but a webshop in our website with the same design and so without getting send to a different site would look so much better

Comments

• They said something like this is in the works. I can't wait for it to roll out! I agree that having our shops on the Tip Me page looks unprofessional and messy.
  • Hey @Mona and @Holly, you are right, store functionality is in our 'to do' list. Right now our top priority task is the ModelCentro mobile App. Once it's released, we'll focus our efforts on the Store feature