Help Rebranding

Well I am Working on making my Website a Bit Better.

Videos from 10 Mins to 30 Mins
Nice Different Photo Sets
and a Live Show Every Two Weeks

Now Here is my Questions, Other then Masturbation Videos, My Smoking Fetish Videos, and My Anal Training Videos
What other Type of Videos could I create for my Website that are right now in Demand.

I have a Few Content Exchanges for my First B/G and G/G coming up as Well. I want to make my Website Completely Dedicated to me and to Rebrand it Properly. Any Advice would help with making it better.

http://cherazur.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Just going off of what I believe your current theme is, here's some popular content ideas I think would work for you: Femdom, humiliation, SPH (small penis humiliation), financial domination, foot/boot fetish, slave/master roleplay, CEI (cum eating instruction), ass worship, cuckold, latex, and anything public is always popular.
  • Thank you @DirtyLittleHolly

My Mind was Getting Blink of Ideas, but your Right I am very much moving to Fetish in many ways
  • Hey there, here's something to consider, that you may or may not already be doing...

In these membership sites, just like in a real relationship, people tend to be 'more invested' and stick around longer when there's a real connection with the person, rather than having it be just about sex.

One thing I encourage my models to do is create 'non sexual' video content a couple times a week to share with their members. 

This can be things like stuff you're doing in life, you talking about your interests/passions you have, why you like it, etc.

Something like a video blog.

This allows your members to get to know you more, and connect with you as a person.

Often, this will help them stick around longer, because they feel they know, like and trust you more. 

Also, this is a great way to brand your site with just you, because you're making more videos of just you! :)

Hope this helps.

Let me know your thoughts and perhaps I can share more ideas that can help further.

Cheers,

Jared

• edited July 2020
    I am Hoping they will be adding Video Upload for Blogs. I will Love to Record Vlogs. It sounds fun.

I tend to chat with tons of my Members, One turned Reoccuring and Tends to love to send tips.

I also do think I will offer my Private Stories Free as Long as they are a Member. I feel it would be a Great little More Personal Gift.
  • Cher I add my vlogs to my site not my blog. I make it personal so only my members can see.
  • Yah I suggest doing 'vlogs' as videos in your site. Not videos on the blog. Have it be for members only. 
  • If you want them available to non-members, Cher, that will soon be an option through the Content Settings.