How do you shop for toys? (And thoughts on this online sex shop)

Hello,

Running a camming resource site and exploring all the various ways to monetize the camming niche from a referral / affiliate marketing standpoint. I've been considering whitelabeled sex shops for a while now, as toys and accessories is something that every camming model could use.

Found a solution that I think will work good. Has a wishlist feature that I'm really interested in (hear there's security flaws in Amazon, hoping this is much more discrete being in the adult niche and all)

So, jumping into this niche, I'm curious, how do you all shop for toys? Online? brick-and-mortar sex shop? Hell, any other insight into the purchasing process would also be greatly appreciated ;)

Also, curious to hear any thoughts and feedback on the entire venture; the site itself, if you think the venture is feasible, ect.

Here's my sex shop. It's a whitelabel of My Free Sex Store. Everything is all out-of-the-box with minimal configuration as of writing this. Would love any feedback, criticism, ect. Currently just throwing stuff against the wall to see if something sticks, so don't mind harsh feedback ;)

Thanks!

Comments