how to add links ?

how to add links to  the website ? 
or can they  be added to the blog ? 

Comments

• edited May 2015
    Hello @Eva, you are able to add links to any text area of your website including a blog.
    To add the link to the text you need to:
    1.Highlight the text you want to add a link to;
    2. Click on the 'link'  icon;
    3. Paste the link;
    4. Click on 'OK'.

• How do you add additional tabs to the pages bar? I've seen some with a tab for their external clip stores and wondered how to do it? 

Thanks! 
  • edited August 2015
    @KellieJames Just shoot an email to support at modelcentro dot com with the Text and link and the guys'll hook it up for you.

We plan to have the feature available through the editor soon as well.
  • Thanks! I have sent the email. :)
  • Sorry to be a bother but I'm still waiting for the techie's to add the links to my page bar on my site... Are you any closer to allowing models to do this manually? 

• KellieJames , this task is already on quality assurance and will be live out shortly  cheeky

• Oh Love that News Sasha

• Cher Azur , I meant the task for Kellie ( our techs have added links to her site). Unfortunately the functionality that allows models to add links manually is not ready yet. If you want to add some links to your website (I know you did that beforelaugh ), feel free to contact support at modelcentro.com, we'll add them for you.

• Will Do... I dont think I did Out Links but I should add a Few to Mine

• Thanks @Sasha Green I noticed the links this morning, thanks to the team for helping me with this!  laugh Much appreciated! 

• Hello everbody!

@SashaGreen this method to add link only wordpress blog based or works in modelcentro too? Thanks

• edited September 2015

This guide is for ModelCentro blogs, @madamemargotpaon

• how can i  add affiliate banners to  my website ?

• @bigbootygoddess Contact support at modelcentro.com and they'll add them for you to whatever page you want.