Would love some opinions :)

Hey everyone!! 
My site is still pretty new but I'm really happy with where it's headed and I'm having so much fun working on it!! 

Would love some feedback from all of you with your opinions! 

Also, if anyone is wanting to trade content and affiliate programs, let me know! I'm always looking to feature models!! :) 
You can email me: Ivyxxxadams@gmail.com

Comments

• Girl  you are gorgeous. :) 
    I really like how all the colors flow together in the pictures - really cool. The logo is really awesome too and you did a great job with the welcome video.
    Few things that I would consider - maybe think of adjusting the header image so that the face isn't covered by the logo? I know it's difficult to find a long picture that fits for a header so I understand why that's cut off, just a matter of maybe considering something else on the header?
    The background images are awesome, but a bit pixelated. Maybe try to find them in a higher resolution?
    Love your blog! One thing that you can do for long posts is - create a short preview. When  you make a blog post, it automatically copies what you wrote in the "Main Content" tab to the preview, you can than open the "Short preview" and remove some of the information so you don't don't get foot-long posts on the main page (the member can open to post to read the entire thing).
  • Thanks @Natalie!! :)  I don't know Why I didn't shorten the blogs before!! I'm not sure why the pictures are showing up pixelated. They are 300 dpi taken with a DSLR so I'll have to mess around with that.  
  • Your site looks great & you're so pretty! I love the concept you're using with the academy/school! The only problem I encountered was your About Me section. Maybe it's just my browser (IE), but when I try to view it, your Hobbies section is covered up with a pink banner and I can't read that part.  Otherwise, it made me want to sign up for classes hehe.
  • @Krystal - Thank you!! :) I notice that on IE as well.. the other browsers work alright. So weird how it changes based on browser. I'm not sure how I would fix that- since it's part of the template. :/ 
  • @Krystal, @Ivy, we're working to fix that. Yes, some issues are browser-based, but we make sure to keep the sites compatible.