Big bug in payout

I saw the new payout reports and it looks good but there is definitely a big bug in this because the amount of money can impossible be correct.
Don`t know if its only with me or if the other girls also have this problem.

Comments

• We are still testing out the new feature, so if you think your numbers are incorrect please hit up support at modelcentro dot com with what you think is wrong and we'll make sure to re-check it.
  • I thought that mine was wrong, but after they explained to me it was definitely right on the money :) 
  • @Ivey Mine says 0, so unless they now take 100% of the money it can`t be correct.

@Natalie thanks, i did and after a few hours got a message back that they are going to recount it. Great support system you guys got!
  • edited May 2015
    awesome! Payouts (as it says in the yellow warning), were rolled out in test mode, so there may be discrepancies. Please don't be too alarmed - if the numbers are incorrect we'll go in and start a re-count within your account to fix it. Most should not have any problems, but we wanted to roll the feature out faster so didn't have the opportunity to hand-check each single account.
  • hello
    I miss a rebill from yesterday and a join from today, 
    I dont know how long it takes to be acurate and up to date
    thanks
  • XSassyJadeX, shoud take under half an hour, please email support@modelcentro dot com to fix the numbers.
  • On my screen it looks like mine are a day late on the join list. And are cancels actually chargebacks or are they just a cancel? 

And could there be something that lists our joins/rebills from the last time we got paid. I don't know if it starts again from the tuesday we got paid, or each week or what. So I'm not sure how to go back...my amount seems off. I'll have to email.
  • edited May 2015
    Hi @HaydenBlue, we're still working out a few kinks, in particular the automatic updates of balance upon each transaction.
    Feel free to email to support at modelcentro.com, report the miscalculation and request data, we'll provide you with all payout details.
  • Thanks Sasha. I emailed and support was great and got my payout amount updated for me. :)
  • I'm having the same problem. I know the number isn't correct and I had people sign up since the 16th and the dashboard still hasn't updated. I just email support to see whats going on. thats a long time for the system not to update. 

• edited May 2015
    Hi @LaurenPhillips, we are still testing the payout functionality. In case the numbers are incorrect, please hit up support at modelcentro.com and we'll go in and start a re-count within your account to fix it. 
  • @SashaGreen I did. They said something is differently wrong and they are going to check it. I just checked it now and it is still wrong. I know my revenue with commission taken out. Do you know how long is might take for them to fix it? 
  • @Lauren, We'll fix it asap. Once the issue is fixed, Henry will contact you 
  • @sasha Awesome! thank you so much!