Some suggestions

Hi!
So it seems to be 3rd month i'm with modelcentro and i've got some ideas about making our sites better.
First of all i think it is necessary to bring the live show window to the home page when we are broadcasting. Sometimes i have a mood to start broadcasting right now which is not in my schedule. and guys just miss it because the don't click "live show"  every time they come on site.  
I use autumn skin im not sure how it works with other skins.
We have a full screen live show feature but when member goes to full screen mode he looses the chat window, so they have to choose between full screen my cam window or small cam window with the chat. That is really annoying thing for them.  

Another thing i would like to have is a feature to erase inbox private messages. It seems my box loads slower with every new dozen of messages. 
Also would be great to be able to drop the count of the new comments. Sometimes i don't have to click every new comment since a guy lives one word like "cool" or "i like it". But if you don't click them the counter keeps the amount of "new" non clicked messages. 

It would be usefull to have the earned money counter. I mean my share counter. At this moment it is impossible to know my share total income since i have direct joins and affiliated joins. The system doesn't show which user came from affiliators links and which ones are straight joins. We have my share at promotion page but it doesn't show the total my share income. i hope you know what i mean

And would be great to have a mobile version of admin page. And! having twitter photos shown as the photos , not as the links.

Thank you!

Comments

• edited May 2015
    Hi Jeny, 

Wow! It is a lot! Thank you very much for your input :) 

As for Live shows, I believe we can add 'Live show in progress' sign to the home page of your website. I'll add all your live show requests to our 'incoming requests' list. 

We already have a task to create functionality that will allow deleting of multiple private messages, I think it will be implemented soon. I'll add your request about dropping the count of new comments.

"Payout details in model admin' and ModelCentro App are in the works right now. 

• Great to hear you are working on the things i mentioned! Thank you Sasha!
  • Yes! Please roll out payout details as soon as possible. I absolutely love ModelCentro, but not being able to see the break down of my money is a huge negative for me. It is almost impossible to know when my checks were sent out, how much they will be for etc. It is very frustrating and the main reason why I haven't put more effort into making my site my main source of income. 
  • Girls, while we are working on this functionality, to calculate your income, you can go to "Transactions List" on the home left side panel, get all transactions summed, then multiply it by 0.9 (-10% billing cost) and then multiply that by 0.75 - your payout %.This way you will know exactly how much you made. 
  • Sasha, the way you described works only if we don't have joins from affiliates. for example i have a half of the members joined by affiliated links and my share in this case is only 35% or so. And the system doesn't show which members exactly are from affiliates so i can't calculate the income at all. 
    We've got an income signs in admin page today! good work! you are fast :o)  The only thing we still need is members marks in transaction page to know which transaction goes through affiliated share. So we could calculate everything by our selfs to check if the system's counts right!

modelcentro - good job! 
  • edited May 2015
    jeny Smith I wish it was this quick - it's been requested at least a month ago, if not more... but we are doing things - as quickly as we can :)
  • YES!! You guys are awesome :) Thank you, thank you! Just another reason why I love modelcentro.. they LISTEN.