#8 Feature Friday April 10th, 2015 - See what's new!

edited November 2015 in Updates and Features

Chances are, You already know what Feature Fridays are #FF on ModelCentro mean that it's time for us to report which of your requests we were taking care of and what we completed. Here's what we were up to:

Sorting by tags on all layouts

Many of you have your sites moved to the new Autumn skin, and I don’t blame you – it’s gorgeous, but another reason was because of a cool feature – sorting by tags. For those who are faithful to their existing skins – starting today, you can enjoy the content filtering feature on all MC Layouts!

So, if you type in keywords here:

Your users will be able to sort by them here:

Referred models management interface

Have you already started to improve your income with the ModelCentro Referral Program? If not, now is the best time to start! MC developers have released a new feature in the interface, which allows you to be in the loop with the latest registrations made through your referral link and statuses of those you referred!  You will be able to see their Stage Name, Website URL, Date of Registration and Status. 

Statuses are: 

Registered - only signed up, no further action

Verified - approved and able to publish content

Active - making sales

Inactive - no transactions within the past 30 days

(Please clear cache in your browser to see this new feature).

Bug Fixes

This time we put in extra effort into bug fixing, so a lot of the things you reported malfunctioning have been ironed out. We took care of a record-breaking number - 81 bugs within the past 3 weeks. 

Please let us know what you think about these new features in comments. We always appreciate your feedback and pay close attention to your requests.

Comments

• I would love you to come up with all the skins updated with new features! i loved my first passion skin but chosen to move because of new features and great promo video of autumn skin :) 

i think we will get the best xxx sites ever when you get everything done! thank you for the great job!
  • I love the sort by tag option! With over 150 clips, it makes ALOT of sense and helps guys find what they're looking for :)