3 Things we NEED REALLY BAD!

1. A message all to the fanslist members who never joined ... And to the ones whom have expired it be alot easy if we could message them all at once to bring them back to the site for more income all around.

2. Live Payout tracker shows what we make as we make it ... Also shows us our paydays based from when me made min amount to be paid.

3. More customizable themes it would be nice to be able to add more to our pages.

Comments

• Hey @Lil_Shynie, Thanks a lot for the list. Number 1 is actually in the current sprint, so we should see progress and maybe even a release within 2 weeks, possibly it might roll over the next one at most as testing for bugs takes time that's hard to estimate - might be 1 day and might be a week.
    Number 2 I've been promising for a while (I know :( ), but trust me if it could have been live any earlier it would be. We're doing our best to have it live shortly.
    Number 3 is a little broad, if you can give me details on what kind of customizations you're looking for might be easier for me to set into action.
  • How about CAM to CAM option ..Stan had said this was a go..My members love the idea I can see them..let me know and I second everything that LIL Shynie said too...The payout thing would be awesome and so many of my clients who join stay then cancel then return so we gotta stay in the face of the other members so they don't forget us..
    Hope everyone is having a fabulous Friday..cammingcon is coming soon Im excited to be there and see everyone :)
  • Looking forward to seeing you too @KC, I'll check up on cam to cam. Will make sure payouts are done ASAP, had a lot of requests lately on that.
  • I know this thread is a month old but I also wanted to chime in regarding more customization features for themes. 
    I would like to be able to have pages other than about me, blog, tip me, calendar, etc. I would love to put some erotica up in a place other than a blog. I would love to have a page dedicated to links for other homes on the internet (a specific page for links to my cam sites etc.) 

Perhaps having blank template pages that can be titled things other than what is already available. I'm waiting on account approval right now while I build my page and I know there are definitely some things I wish I could do with my template! 
  • Custom pages have been discussed for a while, delayed only by the complexity of implementation - you'd need to add code very carefully as they all have to be mobile-ready as the rest of your site is.
  • @Natalie so the costum page option is in progress? That would be great because lots of review site`s want a link back but i dont like to have that all on my homepage.
  • It's in the roadmap and something we really wanted to do, not sure what the status is so far. We have to constantly move priorities to cater to most requests, so sometimes important things get shifted up or down. I know that one of the main focuses now is the content store pay-per-video option, but other things get done as well. There's only so much resources and so much time to take care of everything, but we're polishing and getting there :) @monasummers