A Couple of things I wish I had on the blog

I love the fact that we CAN blog on our site, as it is a great place for both current and potential customer to get to know the model's personality w/o giving away too much.

I would just love .... well, widgets I suppose.

Things I would love to be able to do on my blog:
  • Have a blog roll, or a 'link list' of some sort for cross promotion (or recips if needed) - for example, if I have a blog I like to read, or say I have a guest model on the site and want to link to her blog --- OR if I wanted to list the blog in a blog directory and need a reciprocal link.
  • Have a tag cloud or list of some sort - this will help keep readers engaged in past blog posts, and organize the blog.  I know this is in the work for photos/videos - I hope it is also in the works for the blog.
  • Be able to post widgets from cam sites so fans can see where I am actively camming (I understand there may be issue w/allowing this due to any agreements you may have w/cam sites)
Those are the main points I miss I suppose when I look at my blog.  I know I can make a blog post when I go live each time, or of links I would like to share, etc. But with consistent posts it gets lost, and for a blog to be most effective I would need to post often. Also, 'going live' type posts are better for Social Media rather than my blog IMO, as I prefer my blog to be more involved. I would like to have a more organized and constant way of doing certain things.

If I had to pic one of the things I mentioned above - I would like a tag cloud or list the most.

Thank you guys for all that you do!

Comments