hey girls!

Hi! i've done my site recently. what are your suggestions? 
i've got 6000 guests since ive started it (a month ago) and only 4 joins. whats wrong with the site or maybe the default pricing is too high?

thank you!

Comments

• what is your link hon and ill take a look
  • Whats you Link, I would love to take a Look
  • sorry girls! it is JenySmith.net
  • First Suggestion is Write An About Me, This will Hit SEOs on Google Search
    Write out something Sexy for your Spoil Me Page, Draw them into Tipping you and Possibly Joining
    The Coming Soon Photo Sets with One Photo is not needed. You can Place it in your Blog. Just so it seems more Organized
  • It looks really good. I do agree with Cher make it more personal but wow your a hottie...
  • Hi Jenny, I agree with girls on adding more personal info to your website to improve SEO. And also, did you turn on the Affiliate Program? It's a great way to attract more subscribers to the website.

Love the way you've customized the New Autumn skin :) 
  • Thanks girls! okay i will write more!
    yes i have turned the affiliate program on, but only my old friend joined it. also i got someone called "paulmosk" listed but he sends zero to me.   i just don't get - do i have to search for affiliates somewhere else by myself or do they look up for the models by themselfs?
  • edited March 2015
     Hey Jeny, yeah Paul Mosk - that's me. I got hundreds of girls scheduled to be added to ModelsFan.com and naturally I prioritize girls that are actively working with their affiliates. In order to effectively work with your affiliates you should regularly check for new affiliates, contact them and ask if they need any promotional materials (such as non-nude photosets or anything like that, since in order to promote affiliates require at least some materials). Make sure that provided materials are watermarked with your site's domain, so anyone viewing them at any time will know your site and can easily type it in. Good way is to have dropbox folder with some materials prepared, in this case once you contacting new affiliate you can ask him which site he will be promoting you on, and if everything looks solid - you will be able to simply provide him with that link.

As per recruiting new affiliates - Sure. In any social networks where you promoting your site you can also promote your affiliate program, specifying that anyone can start bringing you members and get lifetime % for them (with the link to your affiliate program). 

Generally as per amount of sign ups vs amount of visitors it often depends on the traffic source (i.e. where thos guests came from). It's always good to work on your SEO (use detailed titles with keywords in them, try to produce good long descriptions, often blogpost about anything) - this all helps with the basic google ranking.
  • so if i got any affiliates listed in my list should i e mail them first?
    thanks for answer!
  • Jeny, correct. Reaching out to affiliates is always good. This will allow you to keep in touch with them, to monitor your profile on their site, making sure they only use content you have provided etc.
  • Ive added more personal info, does it look better now?
  •  Hey Jeny. It does look much better. Great job on About Me section and other texts.
  • alright! thanks!