Payment

Sorry, this has probably been asked before.

Can I ask when payment is made?

Is there a min amount you need to make before you get sent payment?

When you get payment via a check, what business does it say the payment came from?

Can you post on your site (as in the site I log in for stats) when payment has been made and when its going to be made please.

Comments

• Hey Kinky Collar,

1.We make payments weekly on Tuesdays (except major holidays, when payments are made on the following working day after Tuesday), starting from the 3rd week after your registration, provided your income met the minimum payout requirements for a selected payout method.

2.Minimum system payout for Check is $100
    Minimum system payout for Wire is $500
    Minimum system payout for Payoneer is $100
    Minimum system payout for Paxum is $50 

3.If you choose Check as a payment method, you will get it from the Centro Services .

In the near future information on payouts will be available in your personal admin panel. Our developers are working on this functionality right now. For now, to get this info, feel free to contact our account managers by emailing to support at modelcentro.com.
  • you will find lots of useful info on http://modelcentro.com/faq
  • when the account balnace will be ready ? i would like to know how much i have and how much was payed so its just guessing lol
  • @sexydea21, you could check it right now. Just go to "Transactions List" on the home left side panel, get all transactions summed, then multiply it by 0.9 (-10% billing cost) and then multiply that by 0.75 - your payout %. That's all,  you will know exactly how much you made.
  • edited March 2015
    ^^ i can wait ... :P