Blog Posts

Hi there ,

Wondered if it was possible to have the blog posts cut off at a certain amount of words for the front page. I wrote a massive blog at the weekend & the whole thing is on the home page of my website which makes the page go down real long & it looks untidy & also peole can read the whole post so why would they click on the blog to read it . I have uploaded pics with the blog but if they don't click on the actually blog post they will never see the pics  ?

Cheers peeps 

Angel 

Comments

• Hey Angel! There's a Short Preview tab in your Blog post editor, please open that and remove some of the text. The short preview is what comes up on the main page while the Main Content tab is what will be on the post itself.

• Wanted to post that I also had the same issue as Angel and I tried the short preview option but it didn't seem to work? 
  • Hi Hayden,I'm sorry for the inconvenience, our technicians are investigating this issue right now. Once it's fixed, we'll let you know.
  • I did the short preview to see how it would look . & out lost my whole blog apart from the bit that was in the short preview . 

;-)
  • Hi Angel, the blog post issue has already been fixed by our developers - now only the short preview is visible on the main page of your website and once the post is open, the whole text appears.
  • thank you guys ;-)
  • Thank you!