#5 Feature Friday is back and rockin’ it! Feb 27th, 2015

We are proud to present improvements to existing functionality, which will make working with the MC based sites more convenient for you.

Real-time Private Messages

There is no longer a 5-second delay on sending and receiving private messages. The messaging system now works instantly! Check out this video!

Improvement of Tips During Live Shows 

We hope you already had a chance to check out the ‘Tips during Live Show’ functionality. We added a new awesome feature to it – now, once somebody tips you during the live show, all members will be able to see it. Run a live show as a tips competition for your fans and reward the most generous one with your special attention!

New in Live Show Settings 

Now you are able to turn on and off the visibility of members during the live show. You control whether they see each other!

To turn on/off the visibility of live show members, you just need to:

1. Start a live show;

2. Click on the ‘Settings’ icon;

3. Mark/unmark  ‘Enables members list on site’

Live Show Streaming Quality Improvement

Treat your fans with even better quality of stream during live shows on your MC based website. Steaming quality is now available in 480p if your camera is capable of delivering it.

Hope you enjoy these improvements! We’ll appreciate your feedback on this information as we are working to make the platform fit you!

Comments

• Great updates, fantastic news! looking forward to the new features for Live cam shows & prompt responses in the private messaging 
  • i have a question?? why does it say I have a live show in progress when I dont. And my show countdown doesnt show up anymore. 
  • edited March 2015
    Hi Dawn, we sincerely apologize for this technical issue and for the inconvenience it caused to you and your fans. We are investigating this issue right now and it will be fixed asap. We will keep you updated
  • Love the add in of the feature of sorting by tags!  How hard would it be to include the niche's we chose into that filtering?  I plan on going back to add them as tags, but wanted to see if I didn't have to reinvent the wheel :-D
  • LOL I should have added that comment to that autumn skin thread - jumped ahead of myself there :-)
  • no problem, it's us who made several of these :)
    Trouble is - not everyone wants to filter by tags, so it's not available right now to opt-in or out of that... hope you don't have to re-tag too much?
  • some @natalie - but really, I will just make it a practice for future uploads, no worries.  Just like all new things, there is often some front end work, but once it becomes part of the process it isn't a big deal.