Comments

I think It would be great to have non members be able to leave comments under pics/vids and on the blog. This way if they can see that I am very active with my site by saying something back to them it might bring them to want to join my site.

Comments

• I would only want it if we could moderate it. I'm just thinking, trolls, mean spirited guys, or jealous models coming in and downvoting videos/pics, leaving nasty comments, etc. Not to mention just general spam. 
  • @Kris Ann, that is a great idea! I would love to see this feature as well. As @HaydenBlue, said, I would like to be able to moderate the comments just in case of trolls.
  • Hi Girls,
    As you know, non members don't even have access to photosets and videos as a result they are not able to leave comments.
  • @Kyra, you are able to delete comments and also mute users through the user information page.
  • @Kris, we were considering it, but aI suppose it would be difficult to moderate over time. I'll take it up to the team to find out if it's easily doable.
  • Ok thank you Natalie & Sasha thank you