#6 FeatureFriday Send Locked content, Upload section features!

In response to a popular demand of ModelCentro models we are proud to announce the release of the new awesome feature – Uploads section.

This feature allows you to upload content in advance to use it later for:

• Publishing in appropriate areas of your ModelCentro based website;
  • Blogging;
  • Upload recorded live shows to the Live show page;
  • Attach uploaded files to private messages;
  • Sending locked content via Private messages.

Check it out and have fun using this new feature!

To upload files to this section, follow three essential steps: 

Click ‘Uploads’ 

Click ‘Upload File(s)

Select files from your computer and click on 'Open'

Great! Desired files are uploaded! Now, all you need is to select what you would like to do to these files.

Sending paid content via Private messages.

Once this button is clicked, you’ll need to:

1. Choose a user

2. Type your message

3. Set up the price (if you leave it blank, the content will be available for free)

4. Click 'Send'

Publishing in appropriate areas of your ModelCentro based website.

Once the content is uploaded, select items you want to be published and click on ‘Publish in Photosets’

(I’ve used photos as an example. In case you upload videos, the button will be labeled as ‘Publish in Videos’) 

Blogging

To use the uploaded image for the new Blog Post, you just need to select desired image and click on ‘Create Blog Post’.

Once this button is clicked the new blog post will be created. Just fill all text fields, publish post and please your fans with latest news from your life.

Publishing to the Live Shows Page.

The new section – Uploads – also allows you to upload recorded live shows and publish them to the Live Shows page of your site. You will no longer have to add recorded live shows to other videos. If you decide later that you want to use content from Uploads to add as a video or photoset, you can do that too, yet we recommend using the Video/Photoset add tools to do that to avoid confusion.

To publish a video to the Live Show Page click on ‘Publish as Live Show’

Add a title, a description and click the ‘Publish’ button

The video will appear on the ‘Live shows’ page

We hope you’ll find all the new functionality useful and use it to generate extra revenue. Please give your feedback, we want to hear what YOU think!

Comments

• Exxxcited to try out the New Features! Thank you for Implementing them 
  • edited February 2015
    Love the new features! But how can I move the live webcam shows that I already uploaded in the Videos section to the Live Show page? I have a few hundred of them, so I really hope I don't have to upload them again.

Could you maybe make it so that the videos we mark as "live show" under niches can be added to the live shows page?
  • This is great!!! TOTALLY just what I need. Can't wait to use this :) 
  • Holly, good point. Let me see if we can move them manually for you. I'll put in the idea of the checkbox.
  • Thanks for all the great feedback!
  • @dirtylittleholly, please check your email re moving the videos
  • Cool Love this
  • Awesome!!! Totally loving it already!
  • Is this only for users who are already members of the site? I'd really like for people who haven't become full members to be able to buy content as well. 
  • @AlexEmpire, yes at this time it's only for registered members, it's done through messages, and you can't send private messages to unregistered members.

We will be introducing pay per content item functionality in the future.
  • Awesome! Thanks. :)
  • Quick question: When you send locked content via PM, is the recipient able to download it?
  • Hey @AylaEXPOSED, yes, the recipient is able to download content once it's purchased
  • Excellent! Thank you so much :)
  • um just faced a little issue trying using this feature. Sent locked clip to all my members and...for some reason incoming new messages didnt come on top of the list. i had to look for them somewhere between sent locked messages. 
  • @Jeny , please hit up our account managers via support at modelcentro.com , they will investigate and fix this issue
  • Hey there....

I have uploaded my content to the "uploads" area but do not see where the options to send via private message or use in a blog... am i doing something wrong....?

Thanks! 

Lyndsey.. 

• Hi @ Lyndseysworld , you need to click on uploaded photo or video to see these options.