Hello to you all!

Well, I've nearly finished setting up my MC site which you can see at: http://www.clubmelanthedivine.com and love everything about MC.

Please feel free to check my site out and get in touch with any ideas, suggestions, tips etc.

I'd love to chat.

Divine Blessings

Melanthe xxx

Comments

• I love your site! Such a cool concept. Have you been doing this a long time? 
  • Your site looks great! Loving the colors. The only thing I noticed is that when you click the link on the homepage where is says "Not visited my main website yet?  Check out:http://www.melanthedivine.com", it doesn't take you to your website. Looks like you put some keywords in there by mistake instead of the actual website address. Otherwise awesome site so far!
  • Hey! Yep, gotta fix it through the editor link addition. Sasha posted a guide on that here:
  • Oh right OK, thanks! xxx
  • I copy and pasted the link and think it also copied some other text too - I really appreciate your help! xxx
  • Right, after waiting ages for the site editor to load (I keep getting an unresponsive script not loading problem) I've sorted out the problem with the link and checked it.

I've worked as a Psychic and Priestess for over 20 years now (showing my age boo hoo!) and love it!

If any of you would like a reading or any other service at my discounted member's only rate let me know!

What are your site's URL's?

And Natalie, what is your role at MC I notice you post a lot of very informative posts?

xxx
  • Hi Melanthe,
    thanks for asking :)

I started as a CS manager at AC (and later MC) 2.5 years ago, and now I run a tiny department of Sales & Marketing here, focusing on Customer Engagement and Relations, Forums, Mailers, Tutorials, a ton of little subsidiary things while, of course, keeping it cool ;) Getting useful information for you is not only part of my job though, it's a passion. I really appreciate it that you find my posts informative.

To have the editor load quicker, please check which programs are running in the background and see if anything can be switched off. The editor is a very complicated tool and therefore it's bound to have a long load time, but shouldn't be outrageous (as in over a minute).