Just launched!

Ii just launched my website last week. I know I don't have very much content yet, but I would love to hear your feedback and any suggestions you may have for my site. I plan to get more content uploaded over the next few weeks and start posting on a regular schedule soon!

Comments

• Hi Kyra and welcome aboard!
    I like the website so far, looks great. I'd just recommend to try out our filters in the MC Editor to make images a little bit warmer :) 
  • For everyone else to leave feedback, they need the url :) it's http://kyrabrooks.modelcentro.com/
  • Thanks @Sasha and thank you @Natalie, I forgot to put that in the post. Thanks!
  • @Kyra Brooks Your Website looks good!

I would suggest changing the header image, so it takes up the whole header and not just part, as well as changing the image used for the welcome banner.. as that just shows part of your body and is not really enticing.

Secondly, just an opinion, i think you have way too many join options, and some of them don't make sense as to the monthly price becomes more expensive for a longer membership term. While i do agree it's great to have options, it may be better to get user through the door, and then tip the $700 for the 10 hours of live rather then do that before the user even joined.. as i think hardly someone will pay that before establishing an intimate relationship by being part of your vip membership club.

Just my 2c.