Camming Con

Just Found this on XBiz

Will ModelCentro have a Booth at Camming Con in Miami 

Comments

• so excited..this was a great event last year..if you can make it you should! Its only in the second year but I foresee this event to be an amazing success. Its a great place for fans to meet there cam model but also networking and the classes were awesome. They treated the models with the utmost respect and had so many great additions for us. The model lounge had make up artist .hair stylist and food all day and a place for all the models to hang out. HATS off to cammingcon and this year to have it at SLS MIAMI..this hotel is classy but a  major hot spot..if your a cam model you def need to be there..
  • I really Would Love to Attend this Year.. How does it work with Models going tho. Last Year I noticed they had People Donating to the Models ticket and Travel
  • I would love to attend if we could get some more information on this, that would be great!
  • Cher, last year we were there and this year we'll probably make it as well. It's not set up in the same way AEE is, so I'm not sure about the booth. There were 2 days of the expo - one with businesses presenting (where we had a booth), the other only Models.

It was a good conference, yet fairly small as this was just their first year. I believe it will be much bigger in 2015, so definitely plenty of reasons to go.

• Ok thanks Natalie. This is my First Year looking into attending one of these. So its going to be a bit Different for me