Need your help, call for opinions :)

In about a month I'm going to a conference and I noticed that one of the panels is called: 
"What Webcam Models expect from their Studios/Cam Sites"
The funny thing is that most of the panelists are either cam site reps or studio owners. So I was wondering if you could help me out with your point of view on the matter and maybe I'd be able to chime in with some real world problems as opposed to what studios or camsites think their models' problems might be.

Comments

• where do we send opinions? 
  • @ErikaXstacy feel free to leave feedback in this thread or send it to sales at modelcentro.com
  • Cam Sites Wise I have Problem with Model Services. I have Found Flirt for Free out the Biggest to have the best Communication. Communication is Key in this Industry.

Studios Should Not have the Right to Close your Account when Your not making Money
  • I hate it when I contact a cam site about an issue and they have an automated response instead of having a real person respond. It can get really frustrating to have to write in the same question multiple times in order to get the correct response.

Also, on some sites members can rate us after a private show. If someone gives a bad rating, I think it should be mandatory that they have to leave a comment saying why they gave that rating. The model should then be able to see that comment and dispute it if need be. I haven't had problems with guys leaving bad ratings just to be assholes in a really long time, but I'm sure it still happens. And it would be nice if we could dispute it and have it erased from our ranking if it's obvious the guy just did it to be a dick.

I've never worked for a studio, because I don't see the benefit in them, so I can't really give any input on that.
  • communication 
    IT for models without having to become a pure asshole 
    STOP giving special privileges to models and not others, causes so much confusion 
    As far as Gold Shows on streamate , we should be paid if we performed more than 1/4 of the show 
    I agree with the copy and paste emails, we ask questions and expect real answers