Features I Would Love to See

I love the template website design that is currently being used; however, I would love it if we had an option to add our own page with text / images / video, or whatever else we could think of. Or if we could choose between the option of the templates / coding our own website with HTML/CSS/JAVA.

Comments

• I would also love to be able to add a page with my own info to the menu bar. It could be edited the same was as a blog post, but would be attached to the actual menu.
  • Hey Kyra and Alex,

Custom pages are in the works, however, coding your own page will take a while. See, the sites are made adaptive and coding those is a bit more complex that simple html. Besides, our goal was to make a system that will cater to anyone, without the need for technical skills, so although we want to give you as much room for development as possible, such advanced options are not something that ranks very high on the priorities list. 

As to adding external links to the menu bar, that can easily be done via a custom link request to support.
  • Hey Natalie,

I definitely understand! If you ever do use that as an option I would definitely be interested in it, but not something that is high on my list either! And thank you for letting me know that I can request that through support! :)