Blocking A Member

I need to block a member - never had to before, but he joined my site (and my OnlyFans), and he's making a lot of false claims, he's pissed for no reason, and I'm worried he'll take my content out into pubic and smear me. He's already requested a refund, and he's a new member, but I'd be happy to get him his money back, block him, and get him on his way. 

Comments

• if watched your films, money should not be returned, the subscription has been purchased and he has viewed your content...

as far as blocking, maybe block him after his month ends, as he would have content already, no point in stopping him now, keep him happy and just say, hey hun... bla bla bla...

your choice to keep a customer happy, and if he´s giving BS, just say, hey sexy, why the bull, come on, you know i love you wanking over me.. etc etc...

if he´s already started a situation, he may not be "on his way" if you block and give money back... best bet, befriend him, as the old saying goes, keep your friends close, your enemies closer :)

Good luck, kisses, Natalie K xxx
    https://NatalieK.xxx