Photo/Video Advice

1. How Many Photos should a Photo Set Contain?
2. Best Length for Videos?
3. I have Very Little Locations where I can Take Ether. How do I make it seem Like my Location isnt the Same

Comments

• 1. At least 35-80: The more you have, the better score you can get if you submit your website to review sites.
    2. 6 minutes+
    3. Try rearranging the furniture, shooting from different angles, hanging sheets/curtains, or putting sheets over the furniture to make it look different. Or maybe try to use some unconventional locations: outside, in the car, shower, etc.
  • Thank you Holly. I was Looking at Getting a New Camera as Well. Mean I got two decently small Photosets but Photos seem to be harder for me then Videos
  • I think a photoset is all about theme. If you can make an atmosphere and make it flow and develop it's a definite win. It doesn't have to be a new location, rather like telling a new story instead. Details matter - facial expression, gestures, small objects that draw attention, colors, lighting. If you want to experiment, but have limited locations/props - work with internal forces - show how one goes from love to anger within one photoset, or make a "chores" photoset showing you doing things around the house. Of course it would greatly depend on the theme of your website, but in any case there are plenty of options, just a matter of getting that creative rush :)
  • Thank you Natalie. I am Still in the Process of Finding my Style as I grew with this Career. This Site will Help my Fans see how I grow in time as Well
  • Really looking forward to see the development! Best of luck, Cher! :)