Add video categories in customer view on clip store

Hi, at the moment I have over 300 videos in my model centro clip store. I am uploading more and will have over 600 when I'm finished. It is very difficult as a customer to be able to sort through these videos. When I upload them I choose my own categories, so why are these not reflected anywhere on the store page in the customer side?

Every other clip store on the internet has categories which customers can click to be able to sort through videos, so why does the model centro clip store not have this? It seems like such a basic thing - why do we even have the option to make our own categories on the model side if this isn't going to be implemented anywhere?

I have raised this query a few times and just hear "We will pass this onto the developers". PLEASE can you make this a feature.

Thank you

Comments

• I second this. I have over 1000 videos in 20+ categories, so the option to sort through them and search for specific ones would help a lot. Most of my members haven't viewed all of my videos because all they can do is scroll. 
  • in the store option, there is a "categories" option and in the video page there´s the "tags" search...

is this what you mean? xxx
  • NatalieK said:
    in the store option, there is a "categories" option and in the video page there´s the "tags" search...

is this what you mean? xxx
     Yes we can add our videos into categories when uploading them (store), however this doesn't actually reflect anything in the on the customer view side. ALL of my videos are in one category "Videos" on my actual page. Therefore these categories are completely pointless, unless model centro implements a way for the customers to see these different category options and view our videos in this way.

At the moment i have 21 pages of videos to click through and absolutely no way of sorting them, when viewing from the customer side. So if a customer wants to view "girl girl" for example, he should be able to click on my category that says "girl girl" but instead he has to click through 21 pages of unsorted videos to find the ones that he wants.

This should be implemented as standard and absolutely every other video store I have ever used, gives you the ability to add your videos into categories to allow them to be viewed easier. It is very frustrating, please please make this happen.

• Hopefully the above image will help to clarify. Yes, from the admin panel we have categories however these do not translate to anything on the front end. This should be changed & implemented.

• edited October 2021
    I think it might be the clip store template! I'm using the membership one and the store section is a drop down menu for the cats that i set. I check the cat i want it in for each video i upload. not sure if its giving you a option on the video to be uploaded screen to select the cats that you created? 

Elouise said:

Hopefully the above image will help to clarify. Yes, from the admin panel we have categories however these do not translate to anything on the front end. This should be changed & implemented.

• Yes, as mentioned in my original post this is for the clip store.
  • I've been asking MC for this for 3 years now. It's just not a priority for them. It's madness to not have such a basic feature. 
  • I've been asking MC for this for 3 years now. It's just not a priority for them. It's madness to not have such a basic feature. 
    It is absolutely crazy. Having so many of us beg for these basic features, yet doing absolutely nothing to implement them feels a lot like model centro don't actually care.
  • Yep. We've waited long enough. I'm switching sites.