Changing my Template.

HI ya , 

Just wondered .... I really want to change my template skin to black diamond. Think it's a better way of promoting my video uploads which is what I do mainly . I understand I will have to go thru & change all thumbnails which yea will take a long time but I think it will be worth it . Also my aw tab won't be available as this was a customisation but thats ok .  I just wanted to check that this is possible to do before I go ahead & do it . 

as I obviously don't want to fuck my site up completely . 

Thanks 

Angel 

Comments

• Hi Angel, you are free to change the website template anytime you want. Amazon WishList tab will still be available on the Black Diamond skin.
    Anyway, you can try to change the skin and in case the result is not what you were expecting, just don't click on the 'Save' button in the editor.
  • wooooooo thanks for getting back to me 
  • I really like the change! Green suits you so well! The logo needs a little tweak now I think and also you  missed a pic for the calendar page, but other than that - looks great. You know that you can customize the backgrounds on the left and right on black diamond, right? ;)
  • Glad u like Natalie , Will take a look at the calendar pic.  will also take a look at the back ground pics