Mentoring and branching out

Hey there,

I was recently given the opportunity to mentor under a successful creator and I have learned a few things, but she was also surprised that I was already doing some of the things she suggested, but I have not experienced the success that she has. We're in different niches, so I know that has a lot to do with it, but she also made me feel bad because I am already doing what she suggested, just not seeing the success. I know subs get annoyed with repeated DMs pushing them to buy PPV stuff, but that is something that was suggested that I do with my mass DM feature on a nearly daily basis. I use the story feature too and upload daily. I advertise on Twitter and Reddit, and have a decent following on Twitter where my stuff gets seen 5k+ times per day. I have tried Telegram groups, but I haven't found any that really mesh with me. I do live streams a few times a week too. Just not sure the advice I was provided by my mentor will be applicable or effective.

I have branched out and am on more than half a dozen other sites, just seeing which one provides a better platform, depending on my needs. Some allow live streams, others have paid chats.

I would just suggest not putting all of your eggs in the same naughty basket.