COVID-19 Special

Just in case you hadn't thought of it yet, you might want to offer some discounts now, so you can reduce the number of members that you lose. It's working well for our site.

Comments

• I´ve already done a discount on our site, monthly and 3 monthly, similar to yours...

not sure how you got that image to display though???

NatalieK xxx

www.NatalieK.xxx
  • This is a graphic that i made in Photoshop. I uploaded it in my MC Uploads and then attach it in the message to my customers. I'd be more than happy to do one or two for you for free. Just email me at darke_james@yahoo.com.
  • It's not a bad idea!!! I'm sure I will, but I don't know how to do it.
  • edited April 2020
    What you do is in the My Site tab, Prices & discounts, click Add a new Join Option and create the new pricing there. I've included a screen capture of mine to show you how I did it.

• using the the wording "corona virus" in the promotion is really bad. I'm not sure people want to associate the offere to the crisis 
  • Actually, focusing on the COVID-19 has turned out to be a great strategy and has lead to good sales. Several business niches benefit from this understanding.

Showing them that we understand the economic hit they may be experiencing due to the COVID-19 shutdown helps them see that we understand their pain and for some people, brings them closer. 

If you don't get it, don't do it.