GoddessMaddie50 (AKA bigsofty)

I'm here to try some new things and enjoy some old things.  If I could get some CIS female lesbians to my part of Canada I have a guy who would be willing to use my cell to video and take photos of us having a good time getting our kink on.  I'm pretty kinky and don't let my age fool you I have been kinky all my life and came out about 13 years ago but for this site I do what I gotta do to make some money.  I need a woman to make me feel alive again and help me to feel special.  To all the men and women out there I have many fetishes like foot worshipping,  belling worshipping  and ass worshipping all in a receiving way of course.  I love a BBW most and id I were with a man he has to be a smaller man and I don't mean shorter lol.  I only find a BBW sexy men okay?  I find a BHM makes my skin crawl but that's just me.  I do like pussy worship in a mutual way of course and I love giving a foot massage to a woman and I enjoy a lovely nice round curvy ass to play with and a nice plump belly to caress.  And who could forget the kissing parts those facial and pussy lips.  hhhhhhhmmmmm.  I love them both and a nice big clit to enjoy.  Oh dear I believe I'm getting wet.  I think I need to go take care of business.  I sure wish I had a woman here to help me to take care my needs and hers as well.