I am new here, some ideas

Hi there,
1. I am missing the possibility to put backlinks on my site. When I ask other webmasters to post a link to my modelcentro-site, they ask for a backlink.
2. I am thinking about putting selfies on my site. I could do that in the blog but I think it would be better to create a special site. So I can do a selfie every day and the fan can take part in my life.
3. I don´t want to show too much hardcore in the free part of my site. So it is difficult to show the video-previews without hardcore during the first 45 seconds. It would be fine to have a possibility to cut the previews.

Comments

• Hi Chrissy and welcome aboard!

1. You are able to put any kind of links to any text section of your MC based website.
    • Just go to My Site - Design - choose the text section the link should be added to;
    • Type a name of the website you want to mention;
    • Pick the website name text out and click on a 'link' button;

•  Type the website URL and click OK.

2. Chrissy, you are absolutely free to decide what kind of content is going to be added to your MC based website. Some models put selfies to the MC Blog, you can check Dominika's Blog out as an example. In my thinking, she's chosen the best tactic, as members would rather subscribe to the website with lots of different content (photos, videos, blog posts) than to the website with selfies only. Fans will be able to take part in your life by posting comments and sending private messages. 
    3. There is an ability to hide all videos from guests through the MC admin panel. All you need is to unmark 'Show on Tour' on the each video settings page.