Blog posts

I wonder if some rules should apply to blogs hosted on modelcentro.

I have noticed some people who use modelcentro blog that they do not always use it to promote there site, but also promoting other sites (non modelcentro based).

To me this is not very good. Its one thing to use your tublr blog to promote things. But I do not think its right to use your modelcentro site blog to.

I say this for several reasons.

1. People may just end up signing up to use the free blog and free host. Not to make money with a website, but to use it to make money from other sites.

2. Affiliates will not want to promote modelcentro sites as they will be seen as a set of sites of spam/traffic leaks.

So I wonder if you and others agree that rules on what you can and cannot post.

Comments

• US Models can Promote what we want on our Sites. Thats the Freedom of ModelCentro. It allows us Business Freedom. IE Some of Us Link Out to our Cam Sites as Well
  • Hi girls! Cher is absolutely right, there are no restrictions on the promoting other websites on the MC Blog. We are committed to your success, that's why you are completely free to promote whatever you want on your MC based Blog. 
  • I understand your concern about affiliates,however, we can not in any way restrict the model. It is of course the choice of an affiliate whether he or she wants to work with a particular model. It is very much possible that if your site is just one huge massive advertisement of your other services, affiliates will be reluctant to send traffic to your site.
  • I agree and I've been doing a lot of reading on info on paysites and a big complaint from affiliates is models who have traffic leaks. 
  • It's still against our policy to limit the model. 

I guess this thread is a really useful resource as it lets you think of the other end of the deal. I.e. - the affiliate's side. If you are a model who plans to use the affiliate program extensively (which is a really good idea if you want a solid amount of sales) - it's worth keeping in mind that adding links to external revenue sources all over the main page might scare many affiliates away. Noone likes losing money, right? :) Just something to consider when you're working on your website. 
  • Can we have a Social Link to Fetlife?
  • Cher, you can add custom social media links on your homepage in the intro section next to your intro video.
  • I forgot about that Holly thank you
  • I think the best bet as I've already mentioned in other posts KinkyDollars, worry about your own site & don't worry about other peoples. Most models here want to just enjoy their life & running a small business hoping it may extend to bigger.

If you want to promote them, do, but if not, don't! Most models here are earning enough to not worry about if you want to promote them or not. 

Enjoy the business & oh, Happy Christmas to everyone!