Tip Tuesday -- Get Famous! ⭐️

Promotion is super important, but it also takes a lot of time and effort. Don't stress--let our affiliate program put you in front of thousands of new fans! Enable MCProfits to give top industry affiliates the ability to promote your profile and send tons of new traffic your way. 

How does it work? Your profile will be added to the MCProfits directory. Affiliates can then use your profile link on their websites or social media profiles. That means new traffic will be coming your way...more traffic = more 💵!!!

See for yourself! Go to the Promotion' tab in your admin and click on 'Details and Setup to get started!

Comments

• Hi Brooke! Thank you for always giving us quality information. I've been signed up for MCProfits for a long time now, but haven't seen any action. I'm told by people that I have good content on other platforms. Am I doing something wrong here? I hope to hear back from you and appreciate all feedback including criticism. Thanks!
  • edited February 2019
    Hey there! You're very welcome, and I hope that the posts help you out :smile:  Here is a great thread on marketing yourself, with tips from the team as well as other models. There is a post in there about affiliate marketing --have a look at this as a starting point: http://community.modelcentro.com/discussion/comment/8047#Comment_8047

Another option, if you have other friends is the industry, is to use MCProfits to cross-promote each other. You do not have to be an affiliate to utilize it, you can add a promo link for other models and they can do the same for you to open up new traffic streams.
  • About the Promo Package Content Items required for the MCProfits program - These packages are given to the affiliates for FREE right, for them to promote on their websites free, correct? If this is the case, I really don't want to be giving away my free nude content to be distributed for free all over the web. I guess I need to upload a lot of clothed content in order to create the packages, correct?
  • About the Promo Package Content Items required for the MCProfits program - These packages are given to the affiliates for FREE right, for them to promote on their websites free, correct? If this is the case, I really don't want to be giving away my free nude content to be distributed for free all over the web. I guess I need to upload a lot of clothed content in order to create the packages, correct?
    A tip.

Take about 15 or so clothed pics per each of your sets, then select these as your promo tools.