Need help with live show setup

I`m setting up a live show i want it to be free for members but how do i do this?
I know where to setup a live show but there is nothing on that page to make it free for members and paid for the rest

Comments

• edited January 2015
    Hi Monasummers, Live shows on your website are actually available for paid members only and there is no need to set up anything additionally. Guests will see a banner that a live show is in progress and be prompted to join to see it. Your members will also be able to tip you right during the show.
  • I did a gold show the other day and made it available for my member to see. Are these shows recorded because I don't see a recorded show? If not what shows are recorded and do I do this?

• @Kris Ann, SM shows are not recorded on MC's end, only the ones you do through the MC internal app. If you want to record SM shows, you'd need to do it on your end.
    The shows you do through the MC app will be recorded and stored in the Incomplete section. You are then free to either delete or publish them.
  • Ok thank you so much Natalie good to know