Disable video previews for store items

I want to create store items for all 100+ of my videos. The default video preview is so long though (30 seconds?). Going through and creating shorter previews for all of my videos is tedious and time consuming. I would like the option to disable previews for store items entirely (just like they are disable for guests looking through the videos offered in my membership). This would allow me to immediately open my store, and later go back an create video previews if I choose to.
Tagged:

Comments

• Hi Maren! Let's see what we can do for you, I've contacted support to follow up with some help on this. 
  • it passed a half year but still nothing done! if i upload trailer video for my video in videosection whuy it is gone when i make store item? nevermind.... why autopreview is still so long? its near half of video! you just still this problem not fixed ?
  • Same, its tedious how we need to fill out details for the same content every single time. Specially since the details are different for each
  • @oxanashy hey there! 45 secs is default preview, however you are able to edit video preview and make it shorter. When you make a store item, you need to upload trailer once again. Please feel free to contact our account managers via live chat in case you need assistance  <3

• Agree, is there an option to turn off all video previews completely? 45 seconds default is too long for a free preview. It is extremely time consuming to go through and change this individually on each clip.
  • Melkanea said:
    Same, its tedious how we need to fill out details for the same content every single time. Specially since the details are different for each
    you could just write a small description, but the longer and more words, search aspects are best for your fans and surfers...

everything is good about giving more descriptions... kisses to you sexy xxx