2019 suggested improvements for MC

I have been here for quite some time and although there are some really good features that make being your own webmaster great, there are a lot of overlooked and small features that are missing that would make our sites much better going forward.  Here are suggestions I have for what would be beneficial improvements for our sites.

1.  The ability to tweet and share our photo sets, videos, store items, blog posts.
2.  Better and more functional blog platform.
3.  The ability to DOWNLOAD our affiliate email list. 
4.  The ability to upload PROMO content with the ability to embed on other sites.  Specifically videos.  
5.  Customizable FREE HOSTED GALLERIES.
6.  A customizable BANNER page or promo page to promote other MC sites & models.
7.  BETTER S E O.
8.  A LIVE NOW button on your front page that shows when you are LIVE on streamate.   ALSO inside your members area so that your current members know when you are live.

Comments

• Adding to this list without creating an entirely new thread, are the following suggestions:

9.  Provide an entire affiliate back end where we can effectively communicate with our affiliates.  Often times when we send emails, they think it is SPAM so it often gets ignored or spammed.  
    10.  IN the back end, allow an area to place embed codes for videos, banners, and gif images among other creatives for our affiliates to have access to resources and tools to promote our websites.  
  • 11.  The ability to LINK various sites (like a network) so when a customer joins ONE they get access to your other sites as well.  Being a webmaster with several different sites to separate different niches and content, it would be a GREAT feature to offer BONUS sites by simply joining through ONE site.  
  • 12.  An automated email system that immediately sends out a welcome email.  You could include a special welcome video, information about how to navigate the features of your site or whatever you want your customer to see FIRST... before they dive into the content.  *Even though we know they are UNLIKELY to do that and get straight to the fap material it's still a great way to inform them of important tips that could help maximize their experience*

• LOVE these ideas!
  • 13.  The ability to offer AUDIO files, RECORDED CAM SHOWS and other non photo or video footage that can be TITLED and separated in the members area.  

EXAMPLE:    PHOTOSETS    VIDEOS    AUDIO   RECORDED CAM SHOWS    PODCASTS   LIVE SHOWS  

14.  Update the ABOUT ME bar to include the aforementioned.  (currently displays how many live photosets, videos, live shows and blog posts are on the site)
    15.  A podcast page - for those of us who have radio shows or want to partner with a radio show we can have a page dedicated to that show.  This will drive traffic to our sites for other projects we are working on.  
  • 16.  The ability to integrate our BLOGGER or WORDPRESS blog(s).  
    17.  Feature a specific video at the top of the VIDEOS section.  For instance, I have a video that explains how to navigate the features of my site for my members.  Since I offer SO much different types of content and some of them they never even know how to access, I put up a video explaining where they are located and how to use them.  I would LOVE to have this as the very first video ALWAYS in the videos section.  
    18.  A promo section where we can upload promos.   It sucks that they have to be in the VIDEO area which is confusing.

• i would really like to see the ability to add affiliate marketing banners and GIFs to the empty space on the side bars of my website. 
  • Love the ideas about adding Wordpress blogs/better SEO and sending a welcome video/message automatically as soon as we get a join! 

I'd love to see a search function in the back-end/admin area! Right now I'm in the process of tracking my clips on a spreadsheet, and having to search through page-by-page / eyeballing each video is tedious. 

Being able to type in 'ass worship' and it being able to spit back results from the titles AND descriptions of videos would be amazing. 
  • I'm not sure if this already exists, if it does I can't find it anywhere, but the ability to create promo codes would be awesome. I know we can do discounts, but I would love to be able to create a special promo code for certain things. 
  • Another thing that would be nice would be a better way to for customers to sort videos. We can categorize videos on our own, and customers just click a button at the top for the kind of video they want. The tagging feature to search has been frustrating.

And the tagging feature, when I'm writing my own tags it would be nice if it auto inserts a tag I've already used once I begin typing it.