A few suggestions from me

1. One affiliate join. 

Rather than have to join each site separately, people can join one site affiliate prog, but then use same info to join others and all data (such as links and sales) are under one login.

2. Affiliate links.

From doing a test join I found that you do not get a affiliate link to the site until you make a new join option thing. I think this will put affiliates off as they will join, not find links then leave.

3. Affiliate promo tools.

This is urgent. You need to make tools for affiliates to use.

4. A list of sites on modelcentro.

I would love to see a list of other modelcentro sites. It would be good to promote them.

5. Twitter and facebook likes.

I would like to see Twitter and facebook like buttons on my website tour.

By the way I have only just started.

My two sites are:

and

Comments

• By the way, do you back up the sites?

I would have a server problem, then to find I need to upload all the content again.
  • Hi Kinky, 
    One Affiliate Join is already implemented feature. An affiliate needs to register just once, and then he can use his credentials to log in into any model Affiliate Program. As for affiliate tools, we already have the task in our 'incoming requests' list, so definitely going to have it implemented soon. 
    If you would like to see a list of MC-based websites, feel free to contact me by emailing to sasha at modelcentro.com, I will send it to you :)
    As for Twitter and Facebook like buttons, It's actually a first time we get such a request, thank you for the idea, I'll talk to our developers, hope we can implement that :) 
    And yes, we do backup sites:)