Liveshows using external software like OBS! - Please MC i beg you to take your time and solve this!

I have been using OBS for years to stream on Twitch, Youtube, Facebook and tons others
Its the best and only Free Open Source Streaming solution! 
it has way more options and settings than we could ever need for Liveshows. 

READ THIS BLOG  and watch the video at the bottom to get convinced

The issue is that i only get this from MC!

Stream URL: 
rtmp://live2.modelcentro.com/-----

Stream name: 
mp4_pcma

This information is for Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder which is a worthless piece of crap compared to OBS! 
I hate it, its just another Adobe way of crapping and ruining all other alternative options they cant compete with!
Find it absolutely unfair and ridiculous of MC by forcing us models to use some shitty adobe software! 

One cant trust Adobe cus they want to force everyone to suck up their half assed software by any means necessary!
This is a clear example of adobe company's strategy, take something working perfectly fine for everyone. invent a complicated resource heavy  way of doing exactly same and then stuffing it down our throats by force! There is a very good reason why Google developed their own Flash for Chrome to get rid of adobe!

Please MC provide us with a regular way to connect to the servers. 
I just want a normal Stream URL and Key like the rest of the openly used rmtp servers

Sincerely 

Comments

• Hello, @Melkanea!

ModelCentro do not force models to use Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder. It provides you with an additional opportunity to improve your stream quality and it runs on most newer computers. The main advantage of using the desktop app is that your stream doesn’t need to go through the browser and Flash thus it allows you to stream a higher resolution without quality loss.
      As it is an “External app”, each time you receive “Stream URL” and “Stream Name” keys which you need  to use in order to connect your external app to ModelCentro streaming server.  This “Stream URL” is unique for each new stream and that is why it looks this way. Meanwhile, “Stream name” is always mp4_pcma So, “Stream URL” and “Stream Name”  have nothing to do with Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder, they are generated on our side.

Thank you for your idea regarding OBS, we will discuss it with our devs and check whether it is possible to implement it.
  • @Rebecca Mitchell Ive just been sooo frustrated and under stress lately that i dint realize the Stream Key is the Stream Name. Nobody really cares about adobe, i have had personal problems with them. I never use their software, now i blamed the poor explanations from 5 different streaming services to adobe. 

What was so confusing names for the same thing and normally really long so its impossible to remember. 
    But in MCs case the Stream URL is always changing but the KEY/NAME is short.

The long Stream Key from both software and the web Pages made it much more complicated!
    Then i found it in Youtubes configuration!

No one i talked too online came to the idea that they are the same!!!! 

Sorry if i have been rude but its still took me 2 days to figure it out on myself!

its works perfectly at 1080p 30fps using OBS

• @Melkanea
    I understand your frustration and I am happy to hear that you managed to figure out how it works. 
    I would kindly ask you to check our Live Shows Guides:

http://help.modelcentro.com/live-shows/hd-live-shows
    http://help.modelcentro.com/live-shows/adobe-flash-media-live-encoder-manual-setup-for-hd-live-shows

I hope you will find a lot of useful information there. 
    Thank you again for your ideas! We will definitely take them into consideration!