Guest Models on Cam

I want to eventually expand into a multi-model website. I would love the following features.

1. A Model Membership that functions the same as a Premium Membership, but allows fans to chat with the model similar to how they chat with me (chat box/message area). Also perhaps would allow them to cam.
  2. If not the above, or perhaps while the above is in development, I'd like a way to allow models to cam through the MC system on my site without having to give them my password/access to my full admin area.
  3. A Premium Member Only chat room, perhaps? A live 24/7 chat room. Perhaps with cam features for the admin and Model Members if that is a thing that is implemented?
I really want to foster a good community around my brand, and currently there isn't a great way to do that through Model Centro.

Comments

• I totally agree, I've already started shooting other solo models specifically for my site and I would love for there to be a better way for them to get on the site and interact. A seperate Model section would be great. I'd also love to see a message board as well..
  • Yeah to both of you.

I would love to have a special Blog, where i can embed stuff, advertisement banners, promotions and just keep in contact with fans where even the free users can comment, just plain text answers, like the classifieds page of a newspaper
  • Melkanea said:
    Yeah to both of you.

I would love to have a special Blog, where i can embed stuff, advertisement banners, promotions and just keep in contact with fans where even the free users can comment, just plain text answers, like the classifieds page of a newspaper
    can you not with your current blog? I'm fairly sure I can in mine
  • Yeah, I can do all that with the current blog, though there are definitely some improvements that could be made. A good place to discuss that would be this thread I think.
  • Hello Girls! 
    Thank you for your interesting suggestion! I see your point and I've added the request to our ideas box so our devs will be able to implement it in future!

• Thank you so much!