Sorting Store Request

Firstly, I apologize if this has already been suggested, i did a search but couldn't find anything.

I would like the ability to sort the store.

Example user visits the store. Clicks on a category... Videos/Panties/etc and then is taken to a page that displays only the items marked as part of that category.

The current option of having it all display (unless they choose from Collections) is in my opinion, rather messy.

Thank you :smile:

Comments

• Hi @SummerSpanks! Thank you for your suggestion! Could you please tell us why do you think “Collections” cannot be used as “Categories”?

Currently, once the user clicks on "All Collections" all the Store items are displayed for him. once the user clicks on a specific "Collection", he is taken to a page that displays only the items marked as part of that Collection.

• edited July 2020
    Hi Alison,

Previously my members didn’t even know they could sort videos in the members area by tags so unless I put up big flashing signs then most aren’t going to be aware of the collections option.

Also, I have stream only on videos for subscriptions and all videos are listed in my store for download. So once I get say 100 videos in the store, members (mine anyway) are going to hate having to scroll through all my items just to find offers/Customs etc. 

Furthermore, I think cosmetically it would be more attractive to have seperate categories within the store. I know when I am shopping I hate having to sift through a bunch of things I don’t want just to get to an item that I do want and from the feedback I’ve had majority of my member base feels the same way. I know I can sort/filter them out but I truly believe the quicker and easier it is the more sales it brings in.

thank you very much for your reply, I hope I’ve explained it all properly :)
  • edited July 2020
    Hi @SummerSpanks! Thank you so much for the details and examples!  :)  ModelCentro Store was initially designed and developed for selling content items only, but what we see is a lot of Models are using this section for other purposes: selling live sessions, ordering other services, etc. So, we definitely should think about making it look good and convenient. We appreciate your input, and I will add it to our idea box.
    In the meanwhile, I can suggest you using offers/Customs as “Collections”, so the users clicking on "Customs", for example, were getting the page with the items marked as part of your Collection "Customs"