Stat refresh

How often do the stats on the homepage update? I know I've had people visit my pages but nothing shows in the stats.

Thank you x

Comments

• edited December 2014

Hi Rebecca, the Dashboard statistics updates immediately. There
    is a few hours delay possibility for the ‘Today’ option which could be caused
    by Google Analytics service.

• Ah...do I only get stats if I use Google analytics?
  • Rebecca, we actually get this info from Google analytics and it's shown on your dashboard in the MC admin panel
  • edited December 2014
    I have no info showing but I know the pages are being viewed. (Not by many yet, but hey...!)
  • The technicians  have investigated the issue and found that the problem is that you've added an external domain http://rebeccateal.com, but never pointed it to our servers. Our system is trying to collect analytics data for it and can not as it is not pointed. The problem should be resolved as soon as the domain is connected to MC name servers. Learn how to connect your own domain in MC Support Section.
  • Sasha, thank you so much for looking into this. I did do all this then changed it back as I prefer the domain name to direct traffic to my existing website with a link from there to ModelCentro.  Is it possible to "unadd" the domain? Not a problem if it's not as the stats I get from my site do show MC as an exit link so I have some idea of traffic.
  • Rebecca, you can remove the domain from "My Site" > "Settings" menu where you added it. Then the system will automatically shift to pulling stats from the .modelcentro.com subdomain. I would also recommend creating a subdomain like vip.rebeccateal.com and putting your site on it so it feels more like a part of your main site. You can point the subdomain via CName and the stats should be pulled as expected in this case.
  • Sorted now. Thank you, guys :o)