Something annoying with the dashboard - Fix Request

After many Social shares i discovered something really annoying with the Dashboard.
When editing the post info in the Blog, Video or Photo section, the only address is for the ModelCentro database.
If i want the final address on my website, i must literally go to my site and copy the link. Sometimes even login with my test account or i wont find the link before it sends me to the Join Page.

This is especially annoying when republishing blogs after an update or follow up. 
the Social sharing popup when publishing, shows the home address and not the link to the actual post to be published. i was wondering why the hell i never got blog views, until i realized the link is not a placeholder but the actual link!
When manually sharing several posts to other social networks it becomes hell and kills productivity. Its so easy to make the silly mistake of pasting the wrong link, cus one confused the blog posts, really confusing the shit out of anyone clicking it!  Roflmao!

Giggle! Rant apart. 

It would be really awesome to have the final website link shown when editing content info before publishing.
Quick and easy to find if needed in a hurry

Best Regards

Comments

• Hey @Melkanea

I'll have our team to have a look at it on Monday, so we can check if we can implement a quick fix for it or if it requires refactoring (in any case we will fix this issue).

• @Paul Mosk Seriously? A fix! 

Awesome! Thank you for taking my frustrated rant seriously! 

Any ETA on the fix?