Publications

There is Areas for Films and Awards but not one for Publications/Features. I have been Featured on other sites which I would like to Share and Possible Features in Magazines Later.

Can this be Added

Comments

• Hi Cher, you can actually share this information in your Blog , however it's a great idea to add this area. I'll talk about that with our developers :) 
  • Hey Cher,
    Could you tell me a bit more about how this would look like? As in links to online news sites that featured you or publications of yours?
  • To be able to Select if its Online or Print
    Title of Site or Magizine
    Where you can be found or Link

• I have Links of Sites that Currently Still have some of my Content 
    Like adultjuggalos.net being one of them (this is my main one and the Biggest one known)

Others are Possible as I was just told talking to one of associates 
    To expect Magazine Features during certain Events

Also find that this Feature would be good for the Models from Playboy which I notice there are Few who use this platform as well and also have noticed models linking sites else where to find where they been featured. The about me Page is coming a great area of information on us and feel this maybe the last thing that should be added cause everything else is covered
  • I'll see what can be done, that is true.
  • In any case - there are no restrictions on promotion, so you are free to add any links. Many models do it right on the main page as: http://goddessmarley.com/ (see how she lists Clips4Sale • KinkBomb • Chaturbate • Streamate).