How to make them pay? Please provide suggestions...

Hi. I am a TS cam model and i'm pretty good at it, but I need to know how i can really make these guys dish out the money.

sometimes I can get as much as $100 in an hour, but then other times all these guys want everything for free, and in desperation for private chat credits I give in, cause its so dead. Is there a better site I should be using for my cam show? Also I'm on xmodels and so i'm not allowed to promote my own website there, and it seems to be full of free loaders, or people desperate to see me cum... Cum is hard to come by when you are on estrogen, and they dont want to tip for a cumshot...... I need to find the money ya'll. Please help!!!

Comments

• Venus, 

There are dead times on every network, that is part of the cam game, I believe. That's normal. The best money I make is when I charge for EVERYTHING. 

It felt awkward at first, but it works. 

Want to see my dildos? Tip $5

Want to see what panties I am wearing? Tip $5

Want to change the music? Tip $5

ANY request costs $5. 

Want to know what I had for dinner? Tip $5

After awhile, it sets the tone in your room that you don't work for free. If you give in ONCE it tells the freeloaders they just have to wait out your patience. Stop working for free and you'll make more consistent money. ;)

You've got this. Just keep showing up. 

Good luck!