Physical Goods/Crowdfunding

Any news on when Physical Goods will be added to our stores or when the Crowdfunding feature will be added. 

I hope they are close

Comments

• let them first fix webcam :D cuz we wait already 3 years for it ;) there are so many crowdfunding sites out there why u dont use this ?also u can make a video add it in your shop and sell it as a crowdfunding where u describe fund me and u get this or this when u buy the video ... same u can do with physical goods ;) just saying ...

• And you can sell things from the store. Its a little more complicated and risky since one needs to have the products beforehand. You just need to make sure to deliver and there are no chargebacks.

Sincerely i would recomend Facebook to sell products. 2 Billion users

• Facebook is def not Adult Friendly and i wont risk my account 

Read TOS on crowdfunding sites, no adult

I rather be secure with my money  

• sure that u need to take a adult friendly :D try for beggining manyvids they have a fund option and a store ... and its just one of them ;)

• I use ManyVids right now for physical store items. I'd rather direct everything through my site on ModelCentro, but MV does gets some really good traffic. I haven't had any chargebacks there, but I've had a few on my ModelCentro site, even from subscribers who've been around for a year plus! So having someone buy physical goods from me and then charge me back would not be cool. Honestly, it seems like it's too easy for them here to do chargebacks and I haven't had any on other platforms. Not sure why that is. I have mixed feelings on it. Really want just ONE place to direct my traffic too, but it seems in today's climate, you have to be everywhere.

The only drawback on ManyVids for crowdfunding is the percentage they take out. So make sure if you need a certain amount, you over estimate to cover their cut. That being said, it would be great to at least get that feature added back to ModelCentro. At least if there's a chargeback, it's not going to be a total loss, unlike physical goods.

• so it is... need to be everywhere to get the best traffic . Offer only some videos on MV to be present and when someone buy and want more videos i send them to my MC site . and when my MC user want a custom video i send them to MV . so it´s a taking and giving .

MV cover all chargebacks thats why u had no CB there ;)  i have arround 6% CB here too but MC try to get them back with a collector firm .. normal that they can do nothing when the card was stolen or what ever ... so all fine ...