In the About me Section

Can Smoker Option be add as well as a Drinker one

Religion cause I get asked Tons

Relationship Status (Also Asked Tons)

Comments

• Hi Cher,

for start we included the basic ones that everyone wanted, however, there's a Biography section where you can write all of that information. Is there really a need to have those in questionnaire section?
  • I have trouble Adding Everything into the Bio Area. 
  • :) it's great when someone enjoys writing a lot, it'll be very good for your site's SEO :)

maybe some of it could be posted as blogs?

• Great Idea Thank you
  • Is There a Place for me to Place SEO Tags for my Entire Site
  • No custom ones I'm afraid, right now they are generated automatically from the content on the site, primarily your stage name + descriptions
  • Could you increase the max character count in the about me section? I seem to have maxed mine out, and there's still a few more things I'd like to add.
  • it varies from skin to skin, Holly, and is capped to not break the way the skin looks. Would you try another?
  • Oh, ok. I think I'll just take a few things out instead.
  • Holly, I will see if the team can put in a scroll bar, however, scrolls are harder to read, so you might want to cut down the welcome text and use the Bio page for more information? And the rest could be published in blog? I'm just wondering if anyone will ever scroll and read the whole thing?
  • I actually meant I ran out of room on the Bio page. Which is why I removed some things and added them to the about my site section on the homepage. No worries.
  • That page should have  a scroll, I'm confident. Here's a site on the same skin where a scroll can be seen: http://benedictclub.com/about (so you know what it will look like). The bio shouldn't have a cap.
  • Yeah, mine scrolls. But at a certain point it stopped letting me add more info. But it's alright... I probably have more than enough in there as it is :P haha