Exclusive Custom Scenes

Hey everyone we have been a part of MC for a few months now. It took some time to get everything sorted but we are now growing steadily and would like to start to feature new models on our site.

So we thought we'd see who in the MC community would be interested in producing some exclusive scenes for us. Type of scenes we would be most interested in is strip tease, booty shaking, solo toy, JOI, and maybe some POV. We have very simple guidelines to follow to make cohesive with our site but other than that just ask that you are able to shoot in 1080p HD or better.

If interested or for more info feel free to email us at models@watchitdry.com

Thanks 

Comments

• i´d be interested, toys, strip, joi & pov...

welcomed to check out some of my previews at my site NatalieK.xxx & email me gnn075@gmail.com if you´re interested.

Best of luck x

• Hi there! What do you pay for solo toy scenes, etc? XO Angie

• We mainly focus on fresh faces and rate varies per model. With things like popularity, quality, and member requests taken into consideration.

We are always looking for new models to feature if interested feel free to email us at models@watchitdry.com for more info.

Also producers shooting regularly in 4k interested in shooting extra scenes for us.

Thanks

• I would love to do special custom scenes. It would help me alot to work with others

All my content is 1080p

I am preety much on the dark side of LGBT, but up to take almost any idea and crete some out of the ordinary content.